On behalf of the MIT Sloan Admissions Team, I would like to wish you a very happy and healthy holiday season. Thank you for following this blog and your interest in our school!
I wanted to mention a few things before the holiday break:
- Deadlines are approaching. We look forward to receiving your applications and learning more about you!
- MFin Deadline: January 5th, 2015. Decisions will be announced March 9th, 2015
- MBA Round 2 Deadline: January 8th, 2015. Decisions will be announced April 6th, 2015.
- MSMS Deadline: January 15th, 2015. Decisions will be announced April 13th, 2015.
- Our office will be closed from December 24th—January 2nd, but you can reach us by phone (617-258-5434) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) from 9am-5pm EST with any questions. We will be back to our regular office hours, 9am-5pm EST on January 5th.
- Be sure to check out our events page! New offerings have been added, including meet-ups hosted by current students in cities all over the world. Registration for our Spring 2015 Ambassadors Program will begin in January, but you can view our dates here. We’d love to see you on campus!
Happy New Year, and see you in 2015!