It has been a chilly few weeks here in Cambridge! Our Admissions Team is (trying to) stay warm and staying busy with reading MBA and MFin applications and conducting MFin interviews. We are almost ready to send out the MBA R2 interview invitations – check back for an upcoming post with exact dates and details. MFin interviews are underway, and we’ve met incredible candidates so far. Next week, a few of us will be traveling to Shanghai and Paris to meet additional MFin applicants. The MSMS application deadline is quickly approaching – it is next Wednesday, February 5.
For those of you preparing an MSMS application, please remember a completed application consists of:
Resume, Two Essays, Three Recommendation Letters, Academic Records (Transcripts), and Test Scores
In addition, here are some important reminders on a few aspects of the application process:
- Finalize your Recommenders. Be sure to fill out the recommender section of your application so your references may work on their letters. You may submit your application before your recommenders have submitted their letters, however, your three letters of recommendation must be turned in by the February 5th deadline.
- Send your Test Scores:
- GMAT: visit www.mba.com and send to GMAT code: X5X-QS-24
- GRE: visit http://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/scores/send/ and send to GRE code: 3935
- TOEFL: This test is not required
- Submit Early: We encourage you to submit your application before the application deadline so any potential issues can be addressed in a timely manner.
Do not hesitate to reach out to our Admissions Team if you have any final questions about your MSMS application.
We look forward to reading your applications, and meeting more interviewees on campus and on the road!